- What is the Italic Bold membership?
- $60 Italic Credit
- Earn Up to $5 Credit for Product Reviews
- Exclusive Sales and Events (Member Drops, Member Archive)
- Early Access to New Products
- Free shipping and returns on every order
- How do Italic Bold credits work?
- Your Bold Credit will arrive every 90 days in $15 increments, coinciding with your membership activation date. For example, if you started your membership on May 15th, 2021, your next credit drops would be delivered to you on the following dates:
- Aug 13, 2021
- Nov 11, 2021
- Feb 9, 2022
- May 10, 2022
- We also make credit information available to all members on the Membership page and the Italic Bold tab of your settings page. This would include the next credit drop date, credit expiration, and credit accrued.
- You can check your credit balance at any time on the Membership page.
- Members have 90 days to use their Italic Bold credit after it has been issued. You'll receive an email when you accrue Italic Bold credit and before it expires. In addition, you can always check your credit balance on the Membership page.
- Is the membership a recurring charge?
- Can I cancel my membership?
- Can I order without being a member?
In October of 2021, Italic relaunched our membership program as a way for our most loyal customers to earn more, save more, and get more out of their Italic experience.
Put simply, the Italic Bold membership will literally pay for itself, and then some. For $60 per year, the new Italic Bold Membership includes (but is not limited) to the following:
While shopping without a membership will also be a great experience, Italic Bold goes above and beyond. It's our way of demonstrating our commitment to and appreciation of our most committed customers.
When do I get my $60 credit?
How can I check my credit balance?
When does my credit expire?
Disclaimer: Italic reserves the right to change the terms of our program at any time.
Yes, you will be charged $60 annually for your Italic Bold membership! We’ll let you know when you’re within 14 days of your renewal date - your membership will automatically renew at the end of the billing cycle. If you’d like to turn off automatic renewal, you can do so in the Membership section of your account page.
To update your payment information, go to the Membership page. Once on this page, click Manage Membership in the upper right corner.
Members can disable auto-renewal at any time from the account page. Italic does not provide refunds or credits for Bold Memberships, including for partially used billing periods.
Yes. You are not required to have a membership to shop at Italic (although members do get the best deals).