What do I get with my membership?
- As an Italic Bold Member, you'll receive $120 in Italic Credit each year (in quarterly increments) to use towards purchases. In addition, Bold Members get access to exclusive promotions, early access to new products, and bigger referral bonuses ($30 vs. $15). Members also receive up to $5 in Italic Credit for leaving product reviews.
When do I get my $120 credit?
- Your Bold Credit will arrive every 90 days in $30 increments, coinciding your membership activation date. For example, if you started your membership on May 15th, 2021, your next credit drops would be delivered to you on the following dates:
- Aug 13, 2021
- Nov 11, 2021
- Feb 9, 2022
- May 10, 2022
- We also make credit information available to all members on the Italic Bold tab of your settings page. This would include next credit drop date, credit expiration and credit accrued.
Is the subscription a recurring charge?
- Yes. Italic Bold Members pay $60 annually for access to the membership program. There are no hidden costs or early termination fees.
I already have an Italic membership. What do I need to do?
- Nothing. We're automatically transitioning all existing members to Italic Bold. You will receive an email once the transition takes place.
- Existing members will also receive a $30 Bold Credit (which expires on 12/31/21). This credit is in addition to the annual $120 credit that members already receive.
How can I check my credit balance?
- You can check your credit balance at any time on your account page.
I paid more than $60/year for my existing membership. Will I see a credit?
- Yes. Any amount over $60 that was paid toward your annual membership fee will be automatically prorated toward your next billing term.
I have a monthly or quarterly plan. Can I still be a member?
- Yes however all monthly and quarterly memberships will be deprecated at the end of their current term. If you would like to remain a member, reach out to CX and we'll get you set up on an annual plan before your current term expires.
I have a discounted or free membership. What happens now?
- Promotional memberships (those that are free) will be suspended starting on October 11, 2021. If you are uncertain if you have a free membership or simply have questions about your subscription plan, please reach out to our CX team.
- Members with discounted annual rates will continue to work as expected however please be aware that your plan will renew at the new annual rate of $60/year.
When does my credit expire?
- Members have 90 days to use their Italic Bold credit after it has been issued. You'll receive an email when you accrue Italic Bold credit and before it expires. In addition, you can always check your credit balance in your settings page.
Is there a limit to the number of purchases I can make?
- The sky is the limit! But really, there’s no limit to the number of orders or items that you can purchase with your Bold Membership.
Can I order without being a member?
- Yes. You are not required to have a membership to shop at Italic (although members do get the best deals).
How can I cancel my membership?
- You can disable auto-renewal at any time from your account page. Italic does not provide refunds or credits for Bold Memberships, including for partially used billing periods.