Italic accepts returns of products in their original condition. They should be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged merchandise (with the exception of cosmetics, swimwear, intimates, and candles) for a refund within 30 days of receiving the original purchase. Earrings can be returned as long as they have not been tried on for hygienic purposes. We'll take care of the return shipping, and send you a prepaid UPS shipping label.
Any custom or personalized products cannot be returned. All returns of IGI-certified jewelry must include the certification information. Returned merchandise must be in its original condition and in its original packaging. Swimwear, intimates, and beauty products are refundable for Italic credit only. And finally, products on sale are also non-returnable – this includes products bought from the Member Archive, on Member Drops, and Private Sales.
Once your return arrives at our warehouse, your refund will be processed in 10 business days or less. Refunds can be made in the form of the original payment method or store credit.
Just a couple of reminders:
- If you have chosen to get refunds in the form of store credit, we cannot switch it to your original payment method and vice versa.
- If there are additional items that were unauthorized (or not preselected) when you submitted the return request, they will not be included in the processed refund.
- Items from different orders should be returned separately.
- Requests to refund merchandise received as a gift must be accompanied by a gift receipt and will be issued as store credit.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
To start a return, please go here.
We reserve the right to reject returns upon careful inspection of merchandise. All items must be returned in as-new condition with original tags attached and in original packaging. We may reject the returned product if we determine there is damage to the product (for example, stains, foul smell, holes, etc.) or product packaging, should it be determined that damage has occurred outside of transit or manufacturing through Italic’s inspection procedures. If returned merchandise is deemed unfit for return, you will be notified that the return cannot be completed. If you would like your item returned to you, we will ship it back at your expense should you notify us within one week of return rejection. Italic closely monitors the history of returns for every customer to ensure fair use of the policy.