What is Italic's return policy?
Italic accepts returns of products in their original condition (unworn, unwashed, and original packaging intact) within 30 days of receiving the original purchase. All returns of IGI-certified jewelry must include the certification information. A prepaid UPS shipping label will be sent to you and once your return arrives at our return center, your refund will be processed in 10 business days or less.
Shipping and Return Fees
Standard and expedited shipping from your original order is non-refundable. Returns for members are always free. Non-members will be charged an $8 return fee, which will be deducted from your refund, to cover the cost of shipping back to Italic for standard size/weight packages. If you opt to get a full refund in the form of Italic credit, the return fee will be waived.
Refund and Exchange
Refunds and exchanges vary slightly depending on how the products were paid for. If you opt to get a full refund in the form of Italic credit, you will get a 10% bonus credit top-up. However, no 10% bonus credit applies to full credit refunds on a 100% credit-paid order.
Exchanges will be processed for free as long as a replacement item is sent for a similar item and size.
- Cosmetics, swimwear, intimates, and candles are only returnable for Italic credit.
- For hygienic purposes, earrings can be returned as long as they have not been tried on.
- Any custom or personalized products cannot be returned.
- Products on sale are also non-returnable and non-exchangeable. – this includes products bought from the Member Archive, on Member Drops, and Private Sales.
Just a couple of reminders...
- Generated return labels will expire after 7 days.
- If you have chosen to get refunds in the form of store credit, we cannot switch it to your original payment method and vice versa.
- If you used a payment combination of Italic credit and debit/credit card, the refund will be processed in Italic credit first (just like how Italic credits are redeemed before the balance is charged to your card when you place an order)
- If there are additional items that were unauthorized (or not preselected) when you initiated the return, they will not be included in the processed refund.
- Items from different orders should be returned separately.
- Requests to refund products received as a gift must be accompanied by a gift receipt and will be issued as Italic credit.
To start a return, please go here.
We reserve the right to reject returns upon careful inspection of merchandise. All items must be returned in as-new condition with original tags attached and in original packaging. We may reject the returned product if we determine there is damage to the product (for example, stains, foul smell, holes, etc.) or product packaging, should it be determined that damage has occurred outside of transit or manufacturing through Italic’s inspection procedures. If returned merchandise is deemed unfit for return, you will be notified that the return cannot be completed. If you would like your item returned to you, we will ship it back at your expense should you notify us within one week of return rejection. Italic closely monitors the history of returns for every customer to ensure fair use of the policy.